The “Meal Ticket Hold’em” program provides Members who have purchased a meal during Red Hot Poker Tour tournaments a free ‘break open’ card that reveals two playing cards. The two cards are combined with a community board revealed on Red Hot Poker Tour.com. The individual with the best five card hand wins a prize. Tickets revealed each week starting January 25.
Meal Ticket A:
|$50 Meal Voucher for your favourite Red Hot Poker Tour Venue*
Meal Ticket B:
|$50 Meal Voucher for your favourite Red Hot Poker Tour Venue*
Meal Ticket C:
|$100 Meal Voucher for your favourite Red Hot Poker Tour Venue*
Deadline for Submissions:
|Season 39 – Valid Numbers||891314
- Meal Tickets are while supplies last.
- Only current season cards are valid.
- Paid meal receipt must show ten dollars or more (excluding taxes and tip) to be eligible for a Meal Ticket Hold’em ticket.
- When a ticket is requested a receipt must be provided to the TD that matches the day of the event on which the request has been made. Receipts not showing the proper date, and/or late submissions cannot be honored to ensure fairness.
- The TD will issue a ticket for every ten dollars accumulated on the receipt submitted. Only one member can collect tickets for one receipt, it is up to the players to share tickets if all meals were on one bill.
- To increase the chance of winning, Members can accumulate as many ‘hole’ cards as they want. Tickets are limited and coded to avoid duplication of unique hands.
- The winning hand must be the best five card hand using the two (2) cards printed on the participant’s ticket and the five community cards displayed on the Red Hot Poker Tour site at the end of the month.
- There can be multiple winners in Meal Ticket A & B.
- TIE-BREAKER Meal Ticket C: There is only one winner for Meal Ticket C. In the event of a tie, the player with the most points in the current season at the time of the End Date is declared the winner. If there is still a tie, the player with the most live Red Hot Poker Tour tournaments played in the current season at the time of the End Date is the winner. Rank of suits is not used as a tie-breaker.
- The board does not play. The winning hand must use the two cards in your ‘break open’ ticket. Cards that duplicate community cards can only be used once.
- If all players are tied, a new set of community cards will be dealt.
If you believe you hold the winning ticket after all cards have been revealed, you must email the following to email@example.com by the final deadline of the final card being revealed with the following details
a. Your Full Name
b. Red Hot Poker Tour Member Number
c. Email Address
d. The winning ticket cards including suit(s) – Example: 2d-5h
e. A description of your hand. Example: “Ace High Heart Flush”
f. A PHOTO of the front and back of your winning ticket.
The individual with the winning ticket you will be notified by email. Physical verification (photo of back and front of ticket) of the original winning ticket will be required prior to awarding prizes. The winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question to claim their prize. Once confirmed the winner will be announced on the Red Hot Poker Tour website.
WHO CAN ENTER
This contest is only open to Red Hot Poker Tour Members in good standing who are legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are over 19 years of age. Not eligible to win are Red Hot crew, contractors and suppliers to Red Hot Poker Tour its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective agencies and members of their respective immediate families and/or persons with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled. Membership to the Red Hot Poker Tour is free.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Red Hot Poker Tour Members in good standing can submit a request for one ‘no purchase necessary’ ticket. To do so the Member must hand write the following on a 3 X 5 inch piece of paper: Full Name, Red Hot Poker Tour Member Number, complete mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and on the reverse you must provide the correct answer to the following skill testing question: 10 + 50 x 3 divided by 6. No submission can be mechanically reproduced or photocopied. A stamped self-addressed envelope must be included to receive the ticket. Mail to: Red Hot Poker Tour, P.O. Box 72057, 1562 Danforth Ave., Toronto, ON, Canada, M4J 5C1. Request must be received no later than one month prior to the End Date. Limit of one (1) no purchase necessary entry per person per year.
- Red Hot Poker Tour reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to postpone or change the prize or any portion thereof, if the event is not possible for reasons beyond the control of Red Hot Poker Tour. Prizes must be accepted as awarded by Red Hot Poker Tour and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for other substitutes.
- By participating in this contest (submitting an entry) and winning a prize, prize winner(s) agree to allow Red Hot Poker Tour and its suppliers to use and/or publish your name, photograph and relevant personal information for all advertising and publicity purposes throughout the world indefinitely without compensation.
- The decisions of the contest judges are final, and all entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of the contest judges. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these contest rules or any decision rendered by the contest judges, the decision or interpretation of the Red Hot Poker Tour management shall prevail.
- Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules, deliberately undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, Red Hot Poker Tour reserves the right to cancel membership and seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Red Hot Poker Tour assumes no responsibility for entries: lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any mail or other communication to be received, for any reason; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers.”
- Red Hot Poker Tour reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend in whole or in part the contest for any reason and without liability and without prior notice. Red Hot Poker Tour shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the contest.
- By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest rules, which are subject to change without notice, and each entrant releases Red Hot Poker Tour, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in contest or the use of any prize.
- The Contest and the Contest rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario.